Ragni® Flexlite plastering trowels
Manufactured from high grade Japanese Stainless Steel, the blades of Ragni® FlexLite plastering trowels are long-lasting and wear evenly. With their rounded corners, the wafer-thin FlexLight blades achieve a consistently smooth line-free finish.
Ragni® FlexLite plastering trowels feature an aluminium bracket for outstanding strength combined with lightweight. The Ragni® riveted bracket-to-blade design enhances strength, performance, durability and overall blade flexibility.
Over-size Ragni® FlexLite blades are available for faster finishing. All Ragni® plastering trowel blades are laser-etched – no sticky labels.
• Made from wafer-thin Japanese Stainless Steel
• Lasting, even wear and enhanced flexibility
• Over-size blade options - for faster finishing
• Rounded corners – smooth finish, with no unsightly lines
• Riveted Aluminium bracket – the perfect combination of strength plus lightness
• Optimum bracket length – allows flex, from top to base
• Laser etched – sticker-free blades
Find your perfect fit, with a choice of lift for comfort and control
Available in Hi-Lift or Close-Lift – you can now choose the trowel that best fits your grip.
• Perfect for larger hands
• Swept back grip
• Deeper knuckle clearance
• Soft, slim-line handle
• Close grip for optimal control
Tighter knuckle clearance
• Soft, cushioned handle